How to Make your ThunderKid Paper Dolls
- Print out your favorite ThuderKid doll(s) on heavy gloss paper.
- Cut around the dolls and their clothes. This doesn’t have to be on the line exactly.
- Take a magnetic sheet (Darice or Avery) and cut out pieces that are about the same size as the doll and clothes pieces.
- Remove the adhesive backing on the magnetic sheets and carefully stick the doll and clothes pieces on.
- Trim around the edges of the dolls and clothes to remove any excess.
- Play with your dolls on a refrigerator door or magnetic board!